I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Owl Calendar

Up early this morning, out surfing the web.  Lots accomplished so far.  Staples.com is offering a $10 pre-paid VISA for a $40 purchase of ink so I ordered what I needed and it will be delivered here day after tomorrow, gotta love that.  The best part was that applying fo the rebate was as easy as filling out a couple of blanks.


Next, I found the neatest little blog!  you can choose 12 pictures out of 30 and it will automatically generate a FREE calendar to download!  Check it out!

Owl Lover 2011 Calendar

I'll show you mine as soon as I can print it and get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones