I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This Week

.


I normally don't share too much about my beliefs on this blog... I have another blog "Life Lessons" where I share what God has done for me, and the things He is teaching me... but not This Week...


This Week ... is an incredibly IMPORTANT, SPECIAL week... and it has nothing to do with bunnies, chocolate or eggs.


This Week ...  represents the week my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, began the torturous path to the cross where he bled and die then rose again.


This Week ... is too important to just let this blog stay vanilla and not mention my love and hope in Jesus Christ.  I can't just let it go by without mention.


Jesus came into this world to save all of us from our sins and from a future without God, in Hell.... so, if you don't currently know that as a fact then,




This Week ... could be your last on the path to that horrible future.  Just pray to God that He will show you the truth, and HE WILL!



I love all of you.  Thanks for reading this far... and I pray that ...


THIS WEEK, you celebrate the TRUE meaning of Easter.








I have a FREEBIE .pdf file of a couple of Easter cards.


Click HERE to download
You will need to 

  1. download it, 
  2. print Page 1 
  3. reinsert that page into the printer so that you can 
  4. print Page 2 on the back.


Linked to:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones