I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Translator Added

.
I want to apologize to all you folks from different countries. (there really are a lot of you that stop by!) I don't know why it has taken me so long to find out how to add the "Translate" widget! But, I finally did.

If you are interested in adding the widget to your site go HERE, it is a simple one click action... you don't even have to copy/paste... just click the "Add to Blogger" (if you use Blogger that is).

It will translate you blog page into over 50 different languages.  Click mine and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones