I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Andy Goldsworthy

.

Have you seen this man's work? UNBELIEVABLE!!! "River's and Tides" is a MUST SEE!...it shows him creating some of his work. AMAZING! You really can't appreciate it until you see how he works...baffles my brain!

You can search his name on YouTube and see snippets of the movie... in the meantime....



In this video the red that you see him add to the stream was created from rocks that he found by the stream...he crushed them until he got powder. He only uses what he finds at any given location...he doesn't bring it there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones