I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today I Worked On My "To Do" List

Today I worked on my Pinterest "to do" list.  There are currently SEVENTY-SEVEN things on my list so I figured I'd better get going!!!  (See, after today, my list is at 75!)

Both of the following took, about 10 seconds to make!

On the left of this picture is the picture that was "pinned".  I never could actually find where to buy (not that I would) or how much it cost...but I'm certain it is more than what mine cost me!

  • Rubber band, 
  • ribbon wrapped around 
  • and glued...
  • done. (I held it together with a clothes pin until it dried)





On the next one, I'm fairly certain someone hand made them, but I changed them slightly ... on purpose.  These are made with fabric on colored flat top clips,...fabric just folded over and glued (I'm guessing) 


On mine I used regular large paper clips (cheaper), with ribbon.  
  • I put the two ends of the ribbon together, 
  • ran the loop end into the paper clip then 
  • ran the two ends of ribbon through the loop (sorry, don't know what that's called)... 
  • pulled it tight then 
  • added a dot of glue to the back of the knot.... 

Here they are in action ... This is the Yarn Stash Book I made for my friend.... the way I see it being used.


I also did this today since I'm trying to "draw" something every day now:

I try to remind myself of this fact everyday! 
For more drawings like this please come on over to my doodle blog. (Polly-Wolly Doodle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones