I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

An Idea to Honor Fallen US Soldiers

.
I have been thinking about a way to honor fallen US soldiers and their families for a while now but I wasn't sure how exactly to do that.  Today I had an idea to create a blog for them.  

I would like to honor our fallen war heroes in two ways.  I would like to include a small write-up with a photo on my new blog "In Loving Memory" and I want send a free vinyl "In Loving Memory Of" sticker to the family.  But I need your help.  I don't know where to find the necessary information ... do you know someone that lost their lives defending our country?  If you do, could you please ask the family to check out the site so they can see what I'm trying to do?  

I am including the questions here but they are also on the actual blog I will be using.

What I need from you to do this:
   
1. First and Last name of the fallen
2. The year they were born and died (if you want that included)
3. Branch of service (optional)
4. A small write-up (optional... If you would rather just provide a link to a site that you have already I can just put that if you like.)
5. A photo (optional)
6. An address I can send the sticker to (optional)

Thanks so much,
Nancy
God PLEASE Bless America ... and you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones