I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scribbler Too

.
Just discovered a new toy to play with...yet another way to doodle.   Have you guys found Scribbler Too yet?  It is a free online software package that does some really cool stuff.  I'm not too certain how to describe it.  It adds connecting lines between two drawn lines...resulting in some really weird/cool looking stuff.  It takes a while to figure out what happens when you draw but it is a fun thing to play with.  The bummer thing is, you only get one "undo" so you either have to start all over or know what needs fixing as you go.... Here is what I came up with


Then I did this one... it should have three flowers but I figured I'd better stop while I was ahead!



Once you are done you can save it as a .png and modify it somewhere else.... I wanted to keep what I had done without changing it so I didn't change anything...as tempting as it was especially with these guys....  





And, or course I had to make something so I could incorporate my MFH Polly-Wolly Doodle Font!


Fun stuff!




5 comments:

  1. This is a nice idea, Nancy. I like the way it automatically gives depth to sketches. I'll have a try of it with my Bamboo pad.

    Hugs

    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Rhissanna! I would love to see what you come up with! If you do a Google search on "scribblertoo" you'll see there is a gallery of things other people have drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, You just keep blowing me away! These are fantastic! I need to get off Pinterest and pick up a pen and paper!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat! Now see... I sit on pinterest WAY TOO MUCH TOO!!! But I'm looking for something to draw...and will sit here and draw at the same time... while watching a movie on Netfix :-) on my PC. Did you notice I even have a board called "To Draw"?... I use real photos to see what stuff looks like since I'm not like real artists that can just sit and draw a dog.. I can't do that, I need to be looking at a dog!
    Be sure and try this tool out. I was up until 4am this morning playing with it! FUN STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! it looks like you've mastered that new program, nancy!! that gives some really cool effects! thanks for passing on the information and your fabulous results with it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones