I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Always Have the Camera Ready!

I have a new hobby now... Now that the leaves are gone, I am able to see all the different birds that stop by my front yard.  I have a large window just over my sink 


so while I was washing dishes the other day I started seeing all kinds of critters show up.  I went and got my camera and now have in on my counter just waiting for something to show up.

This morning I looked out and saw a woodpecker going away at one of my trees.  Unfortunately, by the time I got to the camera, turned it on, and found him in the lens, this was all I could get!


I got a better picture of the holes he was making than him!  This was actually a mistake click, and then he flew away!  SHOOT!  But still kinda cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones