I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

OK, THAT was Weird!

.
Hi All!  For those of you whole have subscribed to get emails  I want to apologize for yesterday.  Something truly weird happened ... an email went out from a post I wrote back in September! ???  I have NO IDEA what caused that!  I promise it was nothing I did... I haven't touch my blog since my last post.  I only know about it because I got an email from my blog yesterday with the Sept. post.  WEIRD!  Sorry, I promise I haven't decided to just start repeating myself!

That's it, nothing else to say, the house cleaning continues and I am too beat at the end of the day to be any kind of creative!  Though I will say, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF "STUFF" I HAVE!!!  Kinda sick.  I sure wish all of you lived closer so we could have craft days here and you could buy some of it and move it to YOUR house!  I have GOT to sell some stuff!

Take care and have a great day... hopefully I'll be back sooner than later.  But, it looks like I might be making a "suddenly" trip to Louisiana soon.  My niece had surgery yesterday (I didn't even know about it until last night!) so she will be out of work for 4-5 weeks and she wants me to come visit sometime during that time because we never really get to visit when I go and she has to work.

Later,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones