I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Time to Hurry Again!


If you are taking the Joanne Sharpe Class you may want to take advantage of this sale on Tim Holtz Color Wash!  If you haven't gotten to that lesson yet I promise you will want it!  I just order every color.  BUT HURRY!!!  Things run out fast on this site!




I would go get some even if I weren't in Joanne's class if I were you. :-)  Gotta love a sale!  And actually, I just bought $50 worth of stuff for free because of their AWESOME buying credit plan!  My biggest problem is wanting everything I see, and saving points up for what I really, really want. 


Here are a couple of things I made with the last order I placed for the Tim Holtz Tissue Paper.  LOVE THAT PAPER!...it makes a quick job of an easy background.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones