I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Simon Says Stamp LEAF COLUMN OUTLINE Die



I'm so sorry that I have gotten SO LAZY these past few months!  Not only am I not posting as often as I probably should but I am taking my pictures with my iPad now and it shows!  AWFUL colors!  But, it is what it is, you can get some idea of what they look like anyway.

I made this card because I wanted to do the Simon Says Challenge shown later. The challenge was "bling" and unfortunately the glitter doesn't show up in any of my pictures.  While it isn't a requirement that you use one of THEIR products I wanted to... problem is, I only have a couple of their exclusive products because they haven't had even one sale since I started buying dies and I promised myself to only buy things on sale while such great sales are going on on other sites. I do have a HUGE Simon Says "want" list growing though! Anyway, their product is the leaves.

These are really two separate dies, the black, and the white outline.  In order to get the glitter filling I cut label paper using the solid die, then covered the sticky side of the label leaves with red glitter.

I also used the die and stamp I used in my last post last time, I LOVE that stamp, because it makes it look like lots of layers while only being one.  I stamped it on kraft paper then used a red pin and a couple of darker browns for the outside brown.







Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones